Thank you for choosing our veterinary hospital in New Market! Here are some things to know about payment when utilizing the services at our vet clinic.
1. Payment to our veterinary clinic is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill after you’ve received services from an animal doctor.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We also accept American Express, however, there is a 2.5% service charge for this service. This, however, is not excepted for payment on Wellness plans.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet and an emergency veterinarian is necessary, unexpected expense strikes as well. New Market Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our animal hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval. You can also apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com. Please be aware that there will be a hard credit check for this program.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another emergency finance program that we have is vetbilling.com. This is a soft credit check, and you can fill out the paperwork for this at our hospital.
5. ScratchPay is another service that you can apply for as well.